I have decided to let you all in on my little hack to candy, except these are more addicting than candy! I love how fun these are to make and the colors are also so cute for kids. Whenever there is a kid’s party in the family, these are a healthy substitute for and candy you were thinking about setting out on that table. Most importantly, the adults will enjoy these also. What I like the most about these is that they are mess free, you just pop them in your mouth. I hope you all have as much fun trying these out as I did creating the recipe!
- 1 bag of green grapes
- 1/3 box of Jell-O lemon mix
- 1/3 box of Jell-O orange mix
- 1/3 Jolly Rancher green apple mix
- 1/3 Jolly Rancher watermelon mix
- ! cup of water
- Combine all of the mixes into a bowl.
- Poke a toothpick through a grape
- Holding the toothpick, dip grape into a bowl of water.
- Role the grape into the mix until fully covered
- Let the grapes stay on the toothpicks until it has forms a hard crust on the grape, then remove
- Place into fridge until chilled and enjoy!!