Easy oven s’mores!
Even though this recipe may not be on-the-go as the rest of them are, they are equally awesome and east to make! I love to make these when I have no dessert in the house because they are mess-free and so simple to make. I know there are recipes for s’mores dip and microwaveable s’mores. However, these oven s’mores don’t make a mess out of your oven and they also taste just like s’mores! Another thing I tried with these is to put a Reece’s cup in the middle of the marshmallow instead of the chocolate and they are heavenly! Let me teach you how to make them:
- As many graham crackers as you want s’mores
- 2 Hershey kisses for every 1 graham cracker
- 1 marshmallow for 1 graham cracker
- Break the graham crackers into 2 pieces and set on lines baking sheet
- Cut 1 marshmallow in half and place on top of each of the graham crackers.
- Back on medium broil until marshmallows turn golden brown
- Take the crackers out and push a Hershey kiss into the middle of every marshmallow
- Place back in the oven for 1 minute to warm the chocolate